I have more than 6 years experience in the field of research and development, Monitoring and evaluation, Survey, training, management and coordination, financial. Upon completion of my Masters degree from the National University of Bangladesh in Social Science (Major in Sociology). I have also completed another professional degree Bachelor of Law (LLB). I started my professional career with a development support service organization.
• Coordinate with PNGOs to plan, monitor and implement project.
• Maintain liaison with different stakeholders like Govt. official, donor, local authorities & community.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual analytical and program reports, budget forecasting and expenditure.
• Provide on the training, counseling and mentoring to the front line staff
• Organize, Facilitate and Conduct training, meeting, workshop & orientation local and national level.
• Develop the overall Monitoring plan, logical framework for project, annual project reviews, participatory impact assessments, process monitoring, operations monitoring and lessons-learner workshops.