Emergency health & Nutrition Operation:
• WASH in emergencies
• Waste Management including fecal sludge Management.
• Family Planning in emergencies.
• Community based Management of acute Malnutrition (CMAM)
• Infant and Young child feeding in emergencies (IYCF-e)
• Emergency program design & proposal development.
• Implementation of WAYCS model.
ISCG involvement :
o Member of WASH sector.
o Member of GBV sub sector & MHPSS sub sector.
o Member of CMAM technical working group
o Member of IYCF technical working group
o Member of Health –Nutrition Integration Task force.
o Member of AWD (Acute watery Diarrhea) working group.
Program Intervention & Model implementation.
• Waste Management including FSM
• Target Approach Project (Health &Family Planning )
• Health, Nutrition &WASH Project
• PD Hearth Model
• 7-11 Approach
• WASH and Arsenic Mitigation
• HIV/AIDS(Drug Users) project
• Citizen Voice and action
• School based WASH program
• CLTS (Community led total Sanitation.
• Universal Health Coverage.
• SBCC materials design and development.
• Program operation Manual development.
• 1000 Days.
• Facilities Mapping
Research, Designing, Monitoring and Evaluation skills :
• Adolescent Reproductive Health
• Zoonotic Diseases.
• Family Planning & Reproductive health.
• Zinc scaling in nutrition intervention and diarrhea management.
• Child health
• Menstrual Hygiene Management
English Proficiency Test - Beginner
Completed in 3 min 9 sec